Trainee/Graduate Exhibitions Sales Executive, £18k + comms OTE £22,500
Would you like to start a career in the exciting world of event sales?
Are you a Graduate or a bright college leaver with 6 months telesales/customer service experience?
Do you have strong communication skills and a positive attitude?
We now have fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in the fast paced and rewarding world of exhibition sales, no experience is required and full training will be given. The trainee event sales role would suit bright & engaging school or college leavers with 6 months customer service or telesales experience, or graduates. The role also offers excellent career potential and progression.
Our top publishing, events and conference client has been providing market leading business information for 150 years. The markets they operate in include: food and drink, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and hospitality, and, more recently, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
You will receive full training, coaching, mentoring and ongoing support.
The Trainee Event sales Executive Role:
You will be working on an annual leading b2b show. Working from a floor plan you will be selling exhibition space to relevant clients, finding out if they need to do the show for brand awareness, product launch, product promotion etc.. you will then take them through the ‘sales journey’ from selecting the right stand location to talking to them about how they will dress their stand, and what they have activities they have planned on their stand at the show.
You will be in attendance at the show, helping your exhibitor’s with any queries and ensuring that everything runs smoothly. This is a very rewarding role with a feel good factor on seeing all of your hard work pay off on show day.
This is a telephone based role with face-to-face activity at trade shows. Meetings are also encouraged.
- Selling exhibition/stand space to a market leading businesses
- Developing effective client relationships
- Researching new related business leads.
- Attending related traded shows
- Maintaining call rates
- Achieve training targets
- Reading 3rd party publications relevant to the trade show.
- Demonstrate competitor knowledge
- Complete and update accurate CRM records daily
- Complete accurate pipeline reporting daily
- Completion of stand contacts
The Trainee Event Sales Executive Candidate:
- Bright & engaging
- or a College leaver with 6 months telesales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good at building strong relationships
- Able to build rapport with clients quickly over the phone
- Good time management and administration
- Positive outlook with a can do attitude
The client offers a friendly modern working environment, with on-site parking and excellent company benefits.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111