Trainee Talent Agency Agent, Central Brighton, £17k
Have you always dreamed of being a Talent Agent ……. dealing with top Directors, Producers and Editors working in the world of documentaries and comedies?
Are you lively, confident, unfazed and happy when helping others?
Then we have a great opportunity for to join a London agency who have recently relocated to Brighton!
Our Talent Agency client has just turned 3 years old and with this they thought that it was time to expand and they have recently relocated from London to sunny Brighton! They are on the prowl for a trainee agent to join their team to train up, with a view to becoming a black belt negotiator and all-round legend.
They are looking for someone who can talk the hind legs off a donkey, enjoys the written word, isn’t fazed by a manic email account/incessant ringing phones and is the kind of human who would call a taxi for a friend who’s had too many beers!
As this is a very unique role, it would suit someone who is a quick learner – full training/mentoring will be given.
They represent and hug obscenely talented and conveniently lovely Series Directors, Directors, Series Producers, Edit Producers and Editors who excel in documentaries & comedy.
They believe that their talent are all outstanding in what they do and conveniently lovely with it (they turn away big names if they don’t warm to them personality wise) and don’t want to dilute the reputation that they have worked so hard to build since they launched.
The Trainee Agent Role:
- Answering their rudely busy phone line.
- Managing the manic emails
- Ensuring that you are up to date on the projects/TV shows/films that their talent are covering.
- Updating CVs on a monthly basis and ensuring that they represent the talent in the best light.
- Making a song and dance about TV programmes and awards which the talent have played a vital role in (via their Facebook page and website).
- Helping to arrange parties and send out birthday presents and cards to the talent/clients.
- Field emails and prioritise the pressing projects.
- Updating the Talent files.
- Updating the company’s social media.
The Trainee Agent Candidate:
They are ideally looking for someone with a fizzy personality which fits with the brand which they created.
Whilst the role is junior you will need to be confident, unfazed and proactive.
- Ideally a Graduate
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Quick learner
- Strong Admin, Word & Excel experience
- Excellent career prospects
- Full training
- Free beer Fridays
- Relaxed working environment
- Modern office based in central Brighton
- Special discounts on gigs
- Opportunity to attend industry awards
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 07540 993111