Trainee Exhibition Sales Exec, West Sussex, £18k + comms
Would you like to start a career in the exciting world of exhibition sales?
Do you have strong communication skills and a positive attitude?
We now have fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in the fast paced and rewarding world of exhibition sales, no experience is required and full training will be given.
Our top publishing, events and conference client has been providing market leading business information for 150 years. The markets they operate in include: food and drink, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and hospitality, and, more recently, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
You will receive full training, coaching, mentoring and support.
– Complete training in all Exhibition Departments
– Complete training in sales techniques
– Complete training on all Show teams
– Complete training on all systems
This is a telephone based role with face-to-face activity at trade shows and mentored/supported meetings also encouraged.
– Strong communication skills
– Good at building strong relationship
– Able to build rapport with clients quickly over the phone
– Positive tone / aptitude for effective communication
– initiative to research own leads
– Questioning techniques
– Effective listening skills
– Objection handling
– Good time management and administration
– Positive outlook with a can do attitude
You will be working on an annual leading b2b show. Working from a floor plan you will be selling exhibition space to relevant clients, finding out if they need to do the show for brand awareness, product launch, product promotion etc.. you will then take them through the ‘sales journey’ from selecting the right stand location to talking to them about how they will dress their stand, and what they have activities they have planned on their stand at the show.
You will be in attendance at the show, helping your exhibitor’s with any queries and ensuring that everything runs smoothly. This is a very rewarding role with a feel good factor on seeing all of your hard work pay off on show day.
You will be:
– Selling exhibition/stand space to a range of relevant businesses
– Developing effective client relationships
– Researching new related business leads.
– Maintaining call rates
– Achieve/exceed training targets
– Reading 3rd party publications relevant to the market
– Demonstrating full product knowledge and effective use of this knowledge in relationships with clients and prospective clients.
– Demonstrate competitor knowledge
– Complete and update accurate CRM records daily
– Complete accurate pipeline reporting daily
– Accurate completion of stand contacts
– Demonstrate accurate forecasting on a weekly basis
A personal development plan will be agreed between the Trainee Sales Executive and his/her line manager. The personal development plan will expressly establish specific skills & standards expected to be demonstrated by the Trainee Sales Executive over the relevant period.
The client offers a friendly modern working environment, with on-site parking and excellent company benefits.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or ca;l Cat on: 01273 710088