NOW FILLED: Subscriptions and Delegate Sales Manager, Media Company, West Sussex: £34K + Commission + Benefits (£42K OTE)
Do you have subscriptions and delegate sales experience? Able to manage and coach a small sales team? Looking to escape the commute or relocate to Brighton/Sussex? Then read on..
Our client is a progressive, independent media group working from a modern head office in West Sussex. They are trusted by thousands of professionals to deliver high quality insight for better business decision making through their diverse and compelling portfolio of digital platforms, exhibitions, events and publications. They create powerful connections and provide persuasive marketing solutions. Their vision is to inspire people to make a difference. They are ambitious, creative and they care.
The Role of Subscriptions and Delegate Sales manager
They have an opening for a Subscriptions and Delegate Sales Manager with primary responsibility for selling membership and premium intelligence products and managing the membership and conference delegate sales team. This is a new role that brings together the membership and delegate sales operation in order to ensure a coherent and successful cross-sell.
The target market is ‘C-Suite and director level’ and the Subscriptions and Delegate Sales Manager should be comfortable with speaking to senior executives on a daily basis. This role is focused on supporting brand growth objectives and ensuring they meet conference delegate sales targets across the portfolio.
Requirements for the Subscriptions and Delegate Sales Manager
- Proven track record of selling high value subscription deals in a B2B environment
- Commercial awareness and a deep understanding of the B2B sales process
- Attention to detail and excellent numeracy, written and verbal skills
- Experience of communicating with and selling to C-suite and D-suite professionals face-to-face
- Consultative sales style
- The ability to engage with complex market issues and market developments
- A sufficient grasp of current affairs
- Willingness to work closely with numerous job functions, including sales, marketing, editorial and conference production
- A proven track record in effective and results driven sales management
- The ability to coach and motivate others
Performance objectives of the Subscriptions and Delegate Sales Manager
- Achieve sales targets
- Develop new business
- Coach and develop the sales team (2 x office-based sales people).
- Continuously improve the sales process
- Achieve market insight
This is an excellent opportunity to use your subscriptions/delegate sales experience without commuting to Central London!