NOW FILLED – Subscription Sales Executive, Part-time, 17.5 hours, West Sussex, £12k
Looking for a part-time role with flexible working hours?
Sales experience & confident on the phone?
Our top publishing client has an opening for a part time Subscriptions Sales Executive to work with the responsibility for the renewing and acquiring subscribers to one of their leading titles’ paid subscription services.
The target market is ‘C-Suite and director level’, so you should be comfortable with speaking to senior executives on a daily basis. This role is focused on supporting the brand’s growth objectives.
The company are completely flexible around the hours and days that you work.
1. B2B / professional subscriptions sales experience
2. Self-starting attitude
3. Creative approach
4. Consultative sales style
5. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
6. Adaptable and flexible
7. Teamwork and ability to work on own initiative
8. Confident on the phone.
This role is very varied, there is the need for the successful candidate to work independently and as a member of the magazine team, and more widely, collaborating with the rest of the company working on other brands.
1. Sales planning to achieve subscriptions goals
2. Effectively meeting targets with invoiced sales
3. Supporting other team members to provide excellent after-sales customer care
4. Research and develop new business
The company offer excellent benefits including:
Flexible working hours
Private Healthcare after 1 year
Please call Cat on: 01273 710088 or email your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org