Social/Digital Account Director, Communications agency, Brighton, circa £50K
Looking for a strong Social & Digital Account Director for this established and highly respected agency in the communications world based in central Brighton.
The position will sit with the Digital team and has arisen due to further growth of the agency and you will offer digital and social consultancy to a large portfolio of clients.
You will be repsonsible for mananging a range of social media and digital projects, developing proposals and helping to prepare and deliver digital and integrated projects.
- Six years plus experience in a digital or social media role
- Strong understanding of digital technology
- Expereince in using digital analytics packages (GA is essential)
- An experienced team leader who is passionate about training and supporting their team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both weritten and verbal and a confident presenter in front of clients, senior team members and the wider business
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to apporach and challenge objectives from a strategic point of view
- Expert understanding of at leasst two of the following; Paid Media, eCRM, Digital Analytics, Website Design and Build (including UX) or Social Media
In return you will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, private healthcare and lots more). You will also be part of the company family, where their values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is their priority.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org