JUST FILLED – Social Media Executive, Print & Fashion, Uckfield, £20K – £22.5K
Looking to combine your love of print and fashion with a passion for social media and digital marketing? Then this may be your dream job! Read on for more information…
Forest Digital has been working in the print and fashion industry for over 20 years. We work with designers, brands, freelancers, textile studios and final year fashion students to bring their vision and print collections to life.
You’ll see our work in international fashion magazines, on Europe’s fashion catwalks as well as in the world’s finest boutiques. We work with big names including Zandra Rhodes, Richard Nicoll and Silken Favours to name but a few…..
The Role of the Social Media Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic marketing graduate to join a truly innovative digital print and textile company without commuting to London. It’s a dream job if you are interested in fashion and want to combine your digital marketing and social media skills whilst working in a creative environment.
We have an immediate vacancy for a social media executive to join our small but friendly team, who can bring fresh ideas to the table, is passionate about social media, creating blogs and uploading collections and profile pictures. It’s a crucial role as our social media presence needs to be regularly updated to engage with our community.
The social media executive will manage our Pinterest and Google+ page as well as meeting up with inspirational designers and attending trade shows.
With so many enquiries coming in from events you also need to be able to follow up on leads and account manage new, existing and lapsed clients.
The Ideal Social Media Executive Candidate:
- A marketing or fashion-related degree
- Able to use OS.10
- Proficient using WordPress
- Experience of managing Google+
- Enjoys blogging
- Skilled in Photoshop
- Confident dealing with designers and other clients
- Happy to work using own initiative
- Creative thinker
- Inquisitive, outgoing and articulate
- Positive and enthusiastic
The role of the Social Media Executive
- Meeting potential and existing clients
- Photographing client collections
- Google+ page updates
- Creating client blogs for the website
- Writing mini articles and publishing them on the website
- Creating a community environment via e-campaigns
- Creating and managing Pinterest, including links to designers’ websites
- In charge of all other social media platforms
- Conversing with designers and chasing copy
- Attending trade shows
- Following up sales leads and orders generated at trade shows
To apply for this rare and exciting fashion and social media opportunity, please send your CV to our retained recruitment consultant: