SEO Manager x 3, Leading Digital Marketing Agency: Brighton – £24-32K + Benefits
We’re hiring SEO Managers for a well-known, well-established full-service digital agency (search, social, design & build, display & RTB) working with varied, international clients across multiple industry sectors. The SEO Manager will contribute to strategy and efficient day-to-day management and implementating of SEO and Social campaigns.
The successful SEO Manager candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading and supporting the SEO and Social Team
- Produce and manage keyword research, technical, content, link and social audits
- Guide offsite activity – authority optimisation and link generation
- Working closely with ADs and AMs
- Project managing activity and to effectively run SEO and Social campaigns
- Increasing the agency’s knowledge of SEO and Social
- Nuturing and developing relationships with clients
- Analysing performance of campaigns and identifying opportunities
- Providing SEO training
- Staying abreast of industry trends
- Structured and methodical working approach
- High level of attention to detail
Knowledge/experience of the SEO Manager
- Knowledge of Web Server configuration and Server Side scripting languages desirable.
- A good understanding of Google analytics, other web analytics, buzz tracking and sentiment analysis packages.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong experience in the use of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO Moz, Majestic SEO, Cognitive SEO, Open Site Explorer and other key industry tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of the techniques and structures of web development.
- Solid understanding of algorithms and recent updates.
Company benefits for the SEO Manager
- 22-24 days holiday
- Company bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Ride2Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to develop your skills