Senior Exhibition Sales Executive, Crawley, £23,500 + Comms
Would you like to work on a LEADING UK trade show?
Do you have proven sales experience & want to work in the fast paced world of exhibitions?
A rare opportunity has come up to join the award winning Exhibitions department at our top publishing, events and conference client based near Crawley, just a short drive away from Brighton.
They are looking for a Senior Exhibition Sales Executive to work on THE LEADING UK event in the food and drinks sector. This is a great opportunity to work in the exciting, fast pace and extremely satisfying world of exhibition sales where no 2 days will be the same!
You will be contacting existing exhibitors and sourcing new companies to take space at the trade shows, creating a visual image of the benefits of exhibiting and building a strong rapport with the clients is essential. You will also be out and about attending relevant industry trade shows, looking for new leads and meeting up with existing clients.
Show time is always a real buzz as you will be there on the day running around making sure clients are happy and that all their needs are met and that they have a good and successful show. Re-bookings for the following year’s show and allocating best stand positions are also part of the role.
Our client has been providing market leading business information for 150 years. The markets they operate in include: food and drink, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and hospitality, and, more recently, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
They have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. They provide a supportive work environment with excellent training and career progression and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of their employees
You will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands. Working in modern offices with attractive company benefits.
The Senior Exhibition Sales Executive Candidate:
They are seeking a sales driven, ambitious individual who will drive the continued growth that they have experienced within this department. They have ambitious plans, so the individual joining will need to match and exceed that desire.
- Strong sales experience
- Ideally Exhibition or media sales experience (not essential)
- Strong communication
- Good relationship / rapport building
- Positive outlook
- Strong questioning techniques
- Effective listening
- Strong time management and admin skills
The Senior Exhibition Sales Executive Candidate Role:
– Selling exhibition space on the UKs leading Food & Drink show
– Primarily office with face-to-face activity at trade shows
– Meeting clients encouraged.
- Maintain contact and to develop relationships with existing and new clients
- Foster and develop effective client relationships
- Demonstrate ability to translate client relationships into revenue generation across the sector by identification and pursuit of new and related business.
- Read 3rd party publications relevant to the market
- Engage with the market and effectively record and utilise market knowledge
- Complete and update accurate CRM records daily
- Processing contracts accurately
Please contact Cat on: 01273 710088 or email your CV to: email@example.com