Senior Event & Digital Sales Executive, £26k +£8k comms
Do you have 1+ years phone sales experience?
Do you enjoy a working in a fast paced and varied office environment?
Or do you have digital platform experience and thrive on new business development?
Our top b2b Publishing & Events client in West Sussex are currently looking for a Senior Event & Digital Sales Executive to join their lively team to work across their portfolio of conferences, awards digital and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years minimum phone sales experience and will be able to work on their own initiatives as most days to days decision will be made by the successful candidate. You will be developing new business in both domestic and international markets as well as and speaking to existing clients encouraging them to spend across the brand portfolio which includes; an exhibition, conferences, awards and a website.
This role offers a great opportunity for a highly skilled sales person to work on an innovative brand with key clients. Excellent relationship building and networking skills are key.
The company is well established B2B publishing and events company, who provide high quality business information and news to its readers via a compelling portfolio of exhibitions, events publications and digital platforms.
They are an ambitious and creative company who recognise the value of driven and productive people, rewarding success with competitive reward packages.
The Senior Event & Digital Sales Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator who is highly organised and used to juggling a number of projects at any one time. You will have a great eye for detail and have experience of hitting and exceeding revenue targets
- Ideally 1-2 years phone sales experience
- Experience of building relationships with key clients
- Able to work without supervision
- Actively seeks/suggests solutions and new ideas
- Prioritise work efficiently
- Able to act promptly to queries and complaints
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Accurate admin skills and record keeping
- Excellent communications skills verbal & written
The Senior Event & Digital Sales Executive Role:
The role is to develop new business accounts both in domestic and international markets through canvassing of leads generated, competitive monitoring and cold calling potential target prospects (primary focus) and manage some existing business through the sale of print and digital advertising plus bespoke marketing services.
- Use a consultative sales approach to deliver client solutions for all new and existing business across the portfolio
- Identify, introduce and sign new clients to the portfolio of exhibition, conferences, awards and website
- Manage and upsell existing clients by introducing them to new cross-platform opportunities
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Utilities team to grow existing business, especially where clients have several sales relationships with us
- Clearly communicate key deliverables for complex multi-platform sales and ensure effective delivery by working with relevant team members
- Communicate proactively with the team
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline on Salesforce through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Deliver accurate and timely sales administration, keeping effective and up to date records on Salesforce
- Meet company standards on sales as defined from time to time
- Develop market sector and product knowledge to required standard
- Keep up to date with the competition, attending international competitive events when require
- Other projects or tasks as necessary from time to time
- Some International travel required
The company offer excellent benefits including pension and healthcare after a qualifying period and a modern office working environment.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on; 07540 993111