NOW FILLED: Senior Account Manager, Full service digital agency, near Brighton, Sussex: £35K + Excellent Benefits
Senior account manager, full service digital agency, near Brighton, Sussex
Are you looking for a role where you can inject real influence into the future of a rapidly expanding business? Our client is one of the largest digital marketing agencies in the UK. They don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine, they employ exceptional individuals who can help them move into exciting new territories.
From their HQ near Brighton and their new offices in London Victoria and Sydney, they work with prestigious clients from across the globe. Excellent, innovative and passionate – these are the three key attributes that describe all their employees, and they’re looking to add a talented and enthusiastic new face that is hungry to take their career to the next level.
What we need from you…
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager to join the team to build and develop good relationships with our client’s customers using effective communication, performance analysis, knowledge transfer and industry leading service.
You will need proven experience in proposing, up selling and implementing new campaigns to help customers exceed their ROI. We’re looking for someone who wants to surpass service expectations whilst maximising the agency’s product opportunities and revenue.
You will play a key part in implementing new and innovative strategies to hit the department’s revenue and profit targets.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience across a range of digital media disciplines; including search, display, email, mobile, social and web design and development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior digital agency role within a client services, planning or project management team within the digital and wider marketing sector of devising and implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns, within an agency that includes a variety of digital channels – in particular SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Email and Content
- Specific experience of achieving significant improvements in results by devising and implementing innovative campaign strategies and ideas
- Highly numerate and passionate about delving into – and drawing insight from – data
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong project management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear and concise ideas to internal and external customers
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Bright, motivated and driven, with the motivation to lead by example
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Honest and trustworthy
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
- High energy and committed with a genuine sense of fun
- Analytical, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information, news, data and research quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development
- Proficient user of Google Analytics and other analytics platforms