Senior Account Executive/Account Manager, B2B Communications Agency, Brighton £28- 35K
Leading Brighton based B2B Marketing and Communications agency who pride themselves on their strategic thinking, quality of their ideas and the warmth and ingtelligence of the team and the creativity and commercial thinking to the most complex of marketing communications challenges on behalf of their clients.
They are now looking for an experienced Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive ready for promotion to join the business and bring on board your depth of partnerships with clients which is key with the position along with experience of viable join ventures with other leading industry providers.
The agency works with leading researchers and data analysts to put substance behind the clients campaigns so any knowledge or experience here would be advantageous.
You will be very strategic, be able to drive business development and will have worked (or fully understand) in an consultancy environment.
You will have fantastic client and partner relationship skills and be excellent with client and commercial management
- A business enthusiast with at least three years’ experience in B2B marketing communications.
- An outstanding communicator – written and verbal.
- A PR and marketing expert with an excellent knowledge of the global news agenda and strong media & influencer relations skills.
- A solid understanding of the industry, sectors and business audiences (SMEs, mid-market and corporates).
- A trusted and responsive consultant able to solve problems (with senior support) and maintain and grow client relationships.
- A creative genius that with senior support and guidance can craft a compelling story, generate and evidence big ideas.
- A top-notch project manager able to work to objectives, targets, evaluate and report, meet deadlines and deliver results.
- An unflappable operator and problem solver that can juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Someone with a passion for new business that supports the agency’s approach, content and pitches.
- An inspiring manager who loves helping their team and clients reach their full potential.
- Strong commercial acumen – first-rate financial planning and reporting with the ability to set and work to budget and monitor profitability.
- An excellent knowledge of the companies values, strategy, proposition and services, policies, systems and processes (e.g. capacity planning, timesheet recording).
As well as excellent pay and company benefits you will be fully supported in your career development.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com