Senior Account Director, B2B Marketing and Comms Agency, Brighton, circa £50K
Leading Brighton based B2B Marketing and Communications agency who pride themselves on their strategic thinking, quality of their ideas and the warmth and ingtelligence of the team and the creativity and commercial thinking to the most complex of marketing communications challenges on behalf of their clients.
They are now looking for a Senior Account Director to join the business and bring on board your depth of partnerships with clients which is key with the position along with experience of viable join ventures with other leading industry providers.
The agency works with leading researchers and data analysts to put substance behind the clients campaigns so any knowledge or experience hyere would be advantageous.
You will be very strategic, be able to drive business development and will have worked (or fully understand) in an consulancy environment.
You will have fantastic client and partner relationship skills and be excellent with client and commercial management
● A business enthusiast with at least five years’ experience in B2B marketing
● A PR and marketing expert with an excellent knowledge of the global news agenda and
strong media & influencer relations skills.
● An industry and sector expert – solid understanding of business audiences (SMEs, midmarket
● An outstanding communicator – written and verbal.
● An exceptional consultant able to maintain and grow client relationships.
● A strategic thinker able to design and deliver complex campaigns.
● A creative genius that can craft a compelling story, generate and evidence big ideas.
● A top-notch project manager able to work to objectives, targets, deadlines and deliver
● An unflappable operator and problem solver that can juggle multiple responsibilities.
● An excellent track record in winning new business – able to grow existing clients and
identify and win new ones.
● An inspiring leader who loves helping their team and clients reach their full potential
This is a fantastic role in a fast paced and forward thinking company who reward their people well.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org