FILLED – Senior Acccount Manager/Account Director, Brighton Consumer Communications Agency, £34-44K
One of the fastest growing lifestyle communication agencies in Brighton is looking to expand its team after several new business wins.
They already collected a handful of award nominations and they truly value their people as they are the lifeblood of the business. They are smart thinking and are driven by creativity and producing outstanding work for their lifestyle clients.
The agency is now looking for a talented AD (or SAM ready to step up a level) with a proven track record of leading clients to sucess from the frontline rather than the back benches. You will have executed brand campaigns, from experiential and out-and-out stunts, through to sharp reactive pieces, proper press offices and of course via a variety of social and influencer platforms.
With a sleeves rolled up approach to both life and work and a decent splash of creative flair you will be working in a hands on approach team who are not overly hierarchical so you will have a sack full of media, influencer and supplier contacts with a drive to utilise them to deliver results.
The company offers fantastic benefits and perks to all its team.
The Account Director is the eyes and ears of the agency and will not only lead teams and accounts but be an integral part of the senior management team as well. He / she must lead by example at all times, promoting positivity (within the team and with clients) and uphold all of the agencies principles.
The Account Director will be responsible for running of client accounts, overseeing all areas of account activity from strategy development and planning to media outreach, budget management and overseeing the account teams. You will also take responsibility for establishing and nurturing relationships with clients, responding to and managing their needs and providing strategic counsel when necessary.
Also, an Account Director needs to have a firm hold on the end result and be able to drive projects and ideas forwards, taking the team with them along the way.
The Account Director will be a strong all-rounder who is just as happy to get stuck in with day-to-day activity as well as strategy development and new business. In addition, you need to think creatively and have a strong track record in delivering noteworthy integrated campaigns for a broad range of consumer brands.
You will be expected to have a strong black book of senior contacts, a real understanding of the PR world, excellent presentation writing skills and a passion to push the agency forward.
- Plan and implement impactful PR campaigns from scratch
- Monitor campaigns regularly to ensure KPIs are being met and the campaigns are on track
- Develop and lead PR strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client’s key objectives
- Lead in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
- Act as the key point of contact for all relevant clients
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive coverage for all clients
- Devise and implement ideas to engage media and impress the client
- Ability to write interesting and provocative press releases
- Fully participate in brainstorms for clients and new business opportunities
- Manage your own and your team’s workload and stick to deadlines
- Identify new business opportunities and support in proposal writing where applicable
- Manage new business pitches from start to finish
- Run budgets for relevant accounts
- Manage and help grow junior colleagues
- Delegate to junior consultants effectively
- Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Impressive black book of senior level media contracts
- A strong understanding of the media
- Proficient in writing, editing, and proofreading
- Track record in writing pitches and winning new business
- Able to handle pressure
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible yet determined approach
- Passion for the industry
- Strong business sense
- Creative thinking and initiative
- Keep up to date with current affairs
- Experience of delivering impactful PR campaigns from inception through to delivery
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, at all levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A thorough understanding of the value and importance of PR in the overall communications/marketing mix
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong presentation skills, presenting effectively without use of notes
- Confident, self aware, outgoing and empathetic
Please forward your CV to email@example.com