Sales Development Rep – Bilingual English & Spanish or French,Brighton, £18K, OTE £27K
Our top social media monitoring client based in central Brighton offers a friendly, supportive and fun place to work with an open and democratic culture where everyone is treated with respect. They have one of the most exciting and genuinely innovative products in their marketplace and are growing rapidly. With offices in Brighton, Europe and North America and a wide and growing international reach.
You will be working closely with the Sales Development Team who are constantly engaged in a proactive campaign of targeted, outbound lead generation. The team are made up of real go-getters who bring a real spark to the role. They love networking and spotting real meaty opportunities whilst still maintaining a high level of credibility.
They are now seeking a highly motivated, bilingual Sales Development Rep, fluent to business standard in both English and either Spanish or French, to support and drive the continued growth and success of the sales team in Europe and Latin America, through a targeted and focused campaign of lead generation.
- You will provide a vital lead generation resource to the sales team. The Sales Development team are responsible for identifying, targeting and developing outbound relationships with new prospects, from initial contact through to handover for final close by the sales team.
- The role will involve researching and then contacting via telephone and other social routes, leads and prospects from various sources including social networks and those who have previously shown an interest.
- The platform is highly featured and touches many parts of a business, with multiple benefits to clients, so there can be a lot to talk about!
- Therefore you must be a first class communicator, confident in speaking with senior people and motivated to succeed in a sales role.
- You will be required to effectively communicate the benefits of the company, while also gaining a good understanding of prospect requirements and fully qualifying them, in order to ensure both a good fit with our core products and values and to give the sales team the best possible chance of converting them to won accounts.
These are important new positions in a new team, offering not only a fantastic entry point into the company, but also the chance to develop yourself and make the role your own.
Role and person requirements
- This is a sales role. To succeed you should either have previous successful lead generation or sales experience, or a strong desire to develop a long-term career in sales.
- The role requires a highly articulate, highly motivated individual who can work as part of a team.
- You will be contacting businesses both in the UK and in Europe so it is critical that you are fluent to business standard in both English and either Spanish or French.
- You may be the first contact a prospect has with Our clientand so must have excellent inter-personal skills, phone manner and temperament, as well as excellent written communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- You must be confident, intelligent and outgoing and be able to display credibility at all levels of interaction with prospects.
- You are expected to have a sound understanding of social media and already be using multiple platforms including LinkedIn.
Additional requirements and information
You will receive full training, you should demonstrate the ability to pick up and understand new concepts quickly and have the technical aptitude to rapidly master both the fundamentals of our products and services, as well as our CRM.
Our client is a friendly, supportive and fun place to work with an open and democratic culture where everyone is treated with respect. We have one of the most exciting and genuinely innovative products in our marketplace and we are growing rapidly.
This role is a great entry point into for anyone wanting to develop a career in social media sales. Our success and ambitious growth plans mean that in return for your hard work and commitment they are happy to reward you with opportunities for real career progression.
Please call Cat on 01273 710088 or email email@example.com