Researcher Executive Search- Finance, Central Brighton, £20-£24k OTE £35K
Are you a driven and focused graduate looking for a serious career path …………..
Do you enjoy doing research and working as part of a team?
Our central Brighton based client is a top executive search firm specialising in investment banking, alternative investments, private banking, asset management, and technology services. They help our clients, investment banks, alternative investment managers, private banks, and asset managers hire the most talented people in their respective fields.
They value creativity, ambition, and above all else; entrepreneurial flair. You would be joining a team of people from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. As a team they are unified in their passion for recruiting and the limitless opportunities their markets have to offer.
Due to increased deal flow they are expanding their team with trainee researchers to support our consultants on a wide range of search projects. You don’t need to be an experienced researcher in executive search, but you do need to be able to engage with both clients and candidates in an intelligent, structured and professional manner.
You will support consultants in identifying the best teams and individuals in any one of our markets which means utilising a multitude of methods from phone and internet based research through to networking with potential candidates in both formal and casual settings.
Description of the Position:
- Assisting Consultants in achieving their annual business plan objectives
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with clients and candidates
- Mapping and profiling teams/individuals in their respective markets very often extracting
- proprietary information to tight deadlines
- Organising and scheduling calls / interviews for longlisted and shortlisted candidates with consultants.
- Briefing and debriefing candidates pre and post interview
- Generating pitch and business development presentations
- Subsequently building a strong market expertise in one of the industry sectors
- Interviewing and pre-screening of candidates face to face and on the phone
- Generating and assisting in the presentation of weekly/monthly client progress reports
- Attending client meetings
- educated to degree level
- happy to multitask
- motivated in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment
- articulate, engaging and confident communicator
- result driven i.e. tenacious / fearless
- commercially minded with an interest in business and finance
- willing to extract proprietary information to tight deadlines
- fluency in other European languages highly advantageous
The role will suit
- technical sales or business development professionals
- technical / market research people
- junior recruitment consultants looking to change sector
- graduates with at least one year is a client facing job.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 01273 710088