Radio & Events Sales Executive, Worthing, £25k + uncapped comms + Car + iPad + iPhone
Would you like to work for a well-established Radio & Print company with un-capped commission?
Do you have a proven track record in sales?
Our media client is looking for an experienced Media Sales Executive/Radio & Events Sales Executive to join their sociable team selling across their radio, digital, event and print portfolio in Worthing.
The successful candidate will be goal orientated and will ideally live in West Sussex – or within a 30 minute commute of the patch in Worthing, and have a strong knowledge of the local area.
The client is a local media company with interest in Radio, Magazines, Events and Digital media. Their local radio stations are listened to by more than 220,000 people.
Their publishing business produces two monthly magazines, and they also produce periodic publications to support their range of events. All our brands are supported by a strong digital presence.
In addition to their radio and magazine brands, they also arrange a diverse portfolio of events, which include: award ceremonies, pop concerts, exhibitions and outdoor cinema.
Media Sales Executive Role:
The role consists of a mixture of account management and new business calls and meetings. You will typically be out on patch meeting clients 4 days a week and in the office 1 day a week.
- Contacting new and existing clients
- Creative portfolio selling
- Arranging client meetings
- Diary management
- Face to face meetings
- Account management
Media Sales Executive Candidate:
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of the local area and the ability to identify, build and win new business.
The essential skills are:
- Sales Experience (media not essential but beneficial)
- A track record of hitting targets and being able to forecast effectively
- A good listener and effective at needs analysis
- Brilliant at organising each day, helping to maximise productivity
- Able to work well on their own and keep themselves motivated
- Great at networking and building long term relationships with key decision makers
- Creative sales approach
- Goal orientated
What they offer:
- A fun and exciting working environment within an expanding company
- A realistic, un-capped commission scheme.
- 20 Days Holiday (that increases one day with every year of service to 25 days).
- Company Car
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call cat on: 07540 993111