Publishing Area Sales Manager x2, West Sussex £35k + car allowance + comms
Do you have field sales experience?
Media sales experience?
This is a great publishing field/office based role working on a top b2b title across print, digital & sponsorship portfolio sales.
Our top publishing, events and conference client has been providing market leading business information for 150 years. The markets they operate in include: food and drink, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and hospitality, and, more recently, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
They are now looking for 2 enthusiastic Area Sales Manager to join one of their fast growing teams to develop both existing and new business for advertising across hugely successful portfolio of display, digital and sponsorship platforms.
This is an exciting fast paced role. You will be out of the office 2-3 days per week traveling to meetings in London and the rest of the UK, so you need to be happy engaging with people face to face as well as over the phone when you are in the office.
To be responsible for sales activity across the Food Manufacture portfolio, delivering brand promotion and lead-generation solutions to new and existing clients.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Manage advertising accounts
- Sell print, digital and event sponsorship
- Produce and manage cross media solutions
- Fulfil face to face meetings with key accounts
- Develop market & competitor knowledge
- Work in close liaison with all departments and support teams
- Ensure accuracy of all advertising and inventory bookings
- Developing existing and new customer relationships and growing sales in order to achieve the ambitions for the portfolio
- Maintaining good collaborative working relationships Global teams.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with digital production and marketing teams
- Field sales experience
Media sales experienced – desired not essential
- Drivers licence
- Confident with portfolio sales
- Presentation skills, Negotiating skills, Closing skills
- Ability to deliver marketing solutions
- Ability to liaise closely with colleagues
- Highly motivated
- Deadline and delivery focussed
- Good software skills including Excel, Powerpoint and CRM systems
- Famliarity with key social channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The client offers excellent benefits, onsite parking and a friendly modern working environment,