PR & Marketing Executive, Eastbourne, £25k-£28k
Are you a Graduate with 1 years + Marketing or PR experience?
Do you have excellent communications skills and a creative mind?
Our client is looking for a hands-on PR & Marketing Executive, with first class communication skills, to join their young and friendly team at their modern office based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in Marketing and PR and is interested in making the role their own. Someone who enjoys working within a b2b environment and is happy working with large volume email campaigns and has a creative mind when dealing with photoshoots, ad copy and company videos.
The client is a very successful and forward thinking privately-owned company based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. With a projected turnover for the current year in excess of £16million, they are now looking to recruit a PR & Marketing Manager, to continue the excellent work of their current PR agency.
Clear communication of their Key Message is their top priority, with the constant aim being to increase awareness of the company and products within their target B2B markets.
The company are well known for their high service levels and expertise. They are forward thinking in terms of their Marketing and PR approach and have recently produced some excellent campaign/info videos for their products. Their new Magento web site also launches shortly, this will combine both of their current websites, into one fresh and exciting information source.
PR & Marketing Executive role:
Reporting directly to the MD, you will be responsible for:
• Planning and executing regular email news updates
• Writing, and pitching Press Releases
• Writing case studies, for print and on-line publications across various sectors
• Booking, creating and placing advertisements, both on line and in print
• Updating the new web site, with new products and News Items, plus generally monitoring accuracy of the data – where necessary liaising with the design house
• Monitoring the company’s AdWords campaign, and SEO
• Supporting the sales team with PPT presentations for major client presentations
• Arranging exhibition attendance for the company, from booking through to post exhibition results analysis
• Arranging and directing photo-shoots for new products and case studies
• Producing, and updating product data sheets, and pamphlets
• Designing, and using external resources, to create a new printed and digital catalogue, which accurately represents the current range, and their specifications
• Maintaining the brand, and ensuring it is presented in a consistent manner
• Working with the sales team, to assist wherever possible in the presentation of material requested by clients
PR & Marketing Executive Candidate:
Ideally you will have……..
• A Graduate with ideally 1 years’+ Marketing/PR experience
• A knowledge of Magento Back Office procedures – Ideal but not essential
• Strong email marketing experience,
• A knowledge of creating and launching campaigns, using Mail Chimp or similar
• Excellent written communications
• Experience in preparing b2b Press Releases
• Experience in developing a good relationship with Editors, and advertising executives, to maximise the effectiveness of the annual advertising budget
• Knowledge of AdWords and SEO – although outside training would be possible
• A natural flare for design, and various tools including Photoshop
• The ability to assist the Directors and Senior Sales team with their Linked In profiles, and entries, aligning these with the main core approach
• Understanding of budgets
• 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• On-site parking
• Drinks and snacks cupboard
• Friendly, modern office environment
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111