PR Executive needed for one of the World’s best-known Business magazines, Dubai – circa £23K tax free!
Are you an experienced PR Executive looking for a new challenge and a fresh start in a global city?
Dubai offers beautiful beaches, a busy social life, amazing shopping, year-round sunshine and a higher quality of life. And because you pay no tax more of your earnings will be yours to enjoy! If this all sounds like an attractive option than read on…
This publication is one of the world’s best-known and prestigious business titles based in Dubai. They are looking for an exceptional PR/Content writer with an excellent command of the English language (written and oral) to join the team. The position requires content creation and providing editorial guidance to the communications staff. A key aspect of this position is writing a variety of material and being familiar with the various communication formats and platforms used in the public relations field.
- Editing and writing a variety of English language materials required for executing clients’ PR activities, including speeches, press releases, feature articles, website articles, blog posts, brochures & pamphlets, formal reports, memos, presentations and other documents.
- Generating ideas and consulting with the Account Managers and other staff for special features and other PR related content
- Verifying facts, dates, and statistics using standard reference sources
- Working with the Account Managers and other staff to ensure the consistent high quality of content.
- 5 years’ experience in the PR industry
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, or related field
- Solid understanding of communication techniques with a sensitivity to stylistic variations in spoken and written English, especially when translated from Arabic
- Familiarity with the various styles of writing in the PR field. Excellent communication skills in English. Native English speakers are preferred.
- Journalism background or previous experience in a field that required attending events, socializing and meeting with clients and media, and working long hours when necessary
As well as a tax fee salary of circa £23K (the equivelent of £32K in the UK) you will receive a yearly travel allowance, media insurance, an employment visa, accommodation for the first 2-3 weeks and flight tickets to Dubai if selected for interview. Please note that first stage interviews will be via Skype.
Please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org along with some examples of your work.