PR Account Executive, Consumer Health, Central Brighton, up to £23k + benefits
Do you have communications agency experience at Junior/Account Executive level
Or are you a Graduate with a degree in PR/Marketing/Science/English?
Fed up with the commute and would like to work for a top PR agency in Brighton…….?
If so, our Brighton based client is looking for bright & interesting. Due to growth, they are now looking for a new account manager to join their award-winning consumer health team. You will be working across a whole spectrum of accounts and will be an integral part of their team from day one!
Representing some of the UK’s best known brands, from pharmaceuticals to animal health products, this is a really exciting time to join as they are continually adding to their ever-growing portfolio.
The account manager role will be demanding and fast paced but will also be engaging, fun and rewarding, providing you with the opportunity to quickly develop your career whilst gaining a complete base of integrated skills by working on multi-channel campaigns that provide an engaging & creative content.
Would you like to make a difference and work on campaigns that ‘inspire healthy decisions’ and change people lives for the better…?
• A degree in PR/Marketing/Science/English or any other relevant discipline
• Or, you’ll have communications agency experience at Junior/Account Executive level
• You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and an absolute self-starter
• You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
• You have exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
• You have experience of working with social media
• You have an enquiring and creative mind
You will be working on award winning campaigns and will also be encouraged to get involved in new business activity, contributing to the development of winning proposals and presenting at new business pitches.
• Press releases
• Media relations
• Creation and delivery of powerful communications strategies
• Social and digital communications
• Involvement in eye-catching design and print
In return, they are offering all the support you need and the best training and coaching in the business. As a result, you’ll soon be handling the day-to-day activities of your own client accounts and working towards expanding your responsibilities and experience.
– London benchmarked salaries
– Private Healthcare
– Competitive Annual Leave
– Perk box subscription
– Award winning ‘people culture’
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 01273 710088