PR, Account Executive (AE), Central Brighton,, £15k-£20k
Are you a Graduate with a degree in PR/Marketing/Comms/English?
Want to work for an award winning, central Brighton PR agency?
If so, are client is looking for bright & interesting candidates to join their expanding and award winning agency. You will be working across a whole spectrum of accounts and will be an integral part of their team from day one!
Representing some of the UK’s best known brands, from pharmaceuticals to animal health products, this is a really exciting time to join us as we continue to build our ever growing portfolio.
This will be a demanding and fast paced role but will also be engaging, fun and rewarding, providing the opportunity to quickly develop your career whilst gaining a complete base of integrated skills by working on multi-channel campaigns that blend expert, influencer and celebrity endorsement with engaging creative content.
- A degree in PR/Marketing/Comms/English or any other relevant discipline
- Or, you’ll have comms agency experience at Junior/Account Executive level
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and an absolute self-starter
- You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
- You have exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have experience of working with social media
- You have an enquiring and creative mind
- Media relations
- Creation and delivery of powerful communications strategies
- social and digital communications
- Involvement in eye-catching design and print
You will be working on award winning campaigns and will also be encouraged to get involved in new business activity, contributing to the development of winning proposals and presenting at new business pitches.
In return, they are offering all the support you need and the best training and coaching in the business. As a result, you’ll soon be handling the day-to-day activities of your own client accounts and working towards expanding your responsibilities and experience.