PR Account Exec/Senior Account Exec, Brighton, £20k-£25k
Are you ambitious to make a mark in a growing entrepreneurial agency?
Our client is a multi-award winning strategy and communications consultancy, with accolades including PR Week’s PR Agency of the Year 2014, Best Place to Work for five consecutive years and CIPR Outstanding Consultancy.
They specialise in thought leadership and work with the world’s smartest organisations across sectors including: Technology & IT Services, Financial Services and Property & Environment.
Experience in the following sectors are essential but would be highly values: professional services, financial services, technology. Targeting a C-Suite/Corporate, SME audience.
The Senior Account Executive Role:
- Client relations
- Client reporting
- Copy writing
- Account delivery & profitability
- New business/business growth
- Develop expertise in specific sectors
- Directly responsible of team members
- Training new staff in PR basics
- Two years agency experience
- Educated to degree level
- Communications, PR, Marketing background
- Strong interest in B2B communications
- B2B corporate writing skills
- Ambitious & proactive attitude
- Great problem solver
- Team Player
- Motivate to get the job done
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients & media
- Great interpersonal skills
For further information please call Cat on:01273 710088 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org