PR Account Director/Senior Account Director, Brighton, B2B sector, £43-54K plus great benefits
This highly respected and award winning communication s agency in Brighton is on the hunt for top notch senior PR people to join their ever expanding team!
With a B2B background and bundles of agency experience you will have the strategic knowledge that will help theeir clients develop creative PR programmes, integrated campaigns and content that delivers commercial returns.
You will be commercially minded, seriously smart and an experienced professional who can work with the team to drive growth, innovation and excellence.
- A business enthusiast with a minimum of five years’ stellar B2B PR and marketing experience
- A creative genius that can craft a compelling story and generate big ideas
- An unflappable operator that can juggle multiple responsibilities, deliver complex campaigns and keep close eye on the finances
- An inspiring leader who loves helping their team and clients reach their full potential
- An ambitious nature and excellent track record in winning new business
- A kind person that can preserve the special culture of the agency
- Ideas and strategy: Leading ideas generation, creating integrated PR and marketing campaigns and offering strategic direction.
- Client relations and management: Acting as a trouble shooter with overall responsibility for client activity. Building internal relationships and leading strategic organic growth.
- New business and profitability: Focusing on profitability, strategic organic growth, proactive lead generation, contracts and attending senior level networking events. Overall responsibility for service levels, resourcing and fee forecasting.
- Copywriting: Giving final sign-off on all team copywriting, writing heavy-weight whitepapers and creating strategic plans and proposals.
- Crisis communications: Leading on crises and issues.
- People management: Managing account teams and training, mentoring and supporting staff.
Along with a great salary based on your level/experience and company benefits you will be working with a hugely talented team of people in a fantastic enviroment in wonderful Brighton!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org