FILLED Partnerships Manager, Digital Media Company, Brighton – £35K
The Role of Partnerships Manager
The partnerships manager role is a new role within this well-established and successful digital media company.
Working as a member of the client services team, and reporting to the Client Services Manager, the partnerships manager will work to realise and help to meet client’s objectives. Externally you’ll be working with a variety of education, Government and consumer brands, where you’ll become central to the smooth and successful execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns with key client partners.
The role will suit someone who is well organised, has a good understanding of digital marketing and is a great communicator.
Key role responsibilities for the Partnerships Manager
- Play an active role in the pre-sale process and proposal build for potential clients, working with key account managers and sales managers
- Design, monitor and take accountability for all project timelines
- Organise all stakeholders required to deliver effective partnership projects including; Sales, Client Services, Editorial, Community, Production
- Own communication and meetings with stakeholders as required
- Monitor costs alongside the finance team to ensure that projects are delivered within budget requirements
- Be accountable for optimisation of spend and the tools to guarantee maximised performance and ROI
- Complete reporting of performance on weekly/monthly basis
- Interact with clients across the partnership lifecycle including; pre-sale, progress, renewal
- Continually develop the partnership model for efficiency and innovation
- Input into the development of the Sales and Marketing Strategy
Sales & Marketing Plan Execution
- Ensure that the Marketing Road Map is delivered on time and escalate actions points as necessary
- Ensure that all deadlines are kept to and flag to appropriate stakeholders when they aren’t
- Own all relevant plan documentation
- Keep stakeholders well informed and up to date on progress, plus clearly communicate their responsibilities
- Brief the Sales and Marketing Directors on issues in fortnightly meetings and whenever relevant
Person Specification for the Partnerships Manager
- Strong commercial & business awareness
- Proven ability to evidence a solid track record of handling complex project delivery and associated requirements
- Project management skills i.e. PRINCE2 (highly desirable)
- A diligent and client focused attitude
- Demonstration of ability to build and maintain strong B2B client relationships
- Confidence to hold people to account and approach challenging conversations in a constructive manner
- Public speaking experience (highly desirable)
- Degree or equivalent educated (desirable not essential)
- Experience of working in digital and online media or fast growth, competitive environments
This is an excellent opportunity to join a welcoming, friendly and supportive digital media company in the heart of Brighton. Please get in touch to find out more – firstname.lastname@example.org.