New Business Development Exec, West Sussex, £28k + comms
Do you have proven field sales experience?
This is an excellent role offering an existing portfolio of clients for you to do business with and expand upon.
Our client is a leading supplier of workwear in the United Kingdom supplying markets both home and overseas. Due to an acquisition and restructure an opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented business development executive. You would be joining a unique team of creative hard working individuals who are totally focused on contributing to an ongoing, successful business future.
You will be based in West Sussex with an aim to develop new accounts primarily but not limited to the South East of England, selling stock workwear and PPE with customer/company branding to a variety of business sectors with a strong emphasis on healthcare clothing.
The candidate will adopt a portfolio of customers generating a turnover circa £450,000, and will be expected to increase this year on year.
- Highly motivated.
- Versatile sales approach,
- Friendly & approachable manner
- Proven successful commercial experience of achieving targets and year on year sales growth.
- Proven territory development skills.
- Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities
- Strong B2B sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Utilising existing leads and generating new leads by good use of Marketing tools and knowledge of local area
- Developing solid business relationships with new clients and rejuvenation of dormant accounts
- Attending client meetings on and off site (full driving licence and own vehicle required) in order to demonstrate products and service available
- Attending, on occasions, networking events and exhibitions
- Making good use of marketing tools such as Social Media platforms, utilising the company’s website, generation of e-marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with submission of tenders
- Be able to provide detailed monthly and quarterly reports on market evaluation together with weekly activity reports
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 01273 710088