Mobile App Account Executive, Central Brighton, up to £25k plus £5k-£7k comms
Are you a graduate with a passion for technology and a drive to succeed?
Would you like to work for international Mobile App technology company, based in central brighton?
Our international client specialises in Mobile Technology with key focus on the global Mobile App marketplace. Their technology platform helps mobile app developers acquire new users globally. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a bright, passionate, tech savvy candidate to join the team in their Brighton office – full training will be given.
Based in the heart of brighton their office is just a 5 min walk from Brighton station and boasts sea views in a friendly modern working environment. Their culture is open minded, entrepreneurial and engineer led.
The role offers an amazing opportunity to be involved in a company that has gone from 2 staff to over 60 across 3 continents in 3 years. International travel will form part of the role.
Founded in 2014 the company has offices in, USA, China, Tel Aviv and Brighton (UK), in the past year they have doubled in size and with over 60 staff they continue to grow due to the success of their technology and entrepreneurial spirit.
Their product helps mobile app developers acquire new users globally via their proprietary technology with uses machine learnings to serve the most appropriate app to users in over 200 countries. Mobile App publishers use their technology to promote over 50,000 apps within native, video or custom formats. They currently deliver 3 million installs a month for advertisers like Deliveroo, Uber, Trip Advisor etc.
The Mobile Account Executive role:
The mobile Account Executive will be handling and developing existing business. The role is mix of both client facing and Ad operations so a technical understanding is essential.
You will be:
* Pitching and presenting to online Agencies and Direct clients
* Taking a proactive approach to developing client relationships
* Using lare data sets to make suggestions and improvements to clients
* Attending networking functions (UK & Overseas)
* Managing existing International clients
* Managing projects and product improvements
The Mobile Account Executive Candidate:
You must be Tech savvy and passionate about the power of mobile Apps and big data. Intelligence, drive and a will to be successful is essential.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
* A real passion for technology
* Experience or interest in handling large sets of daya (Excel or ideal SQL)
* Determined self-starter with a positive attitude
* Drive & ambitious
* Outstanding communication skills
* Good presentation and negotiating skills
* Strong analytical skills
* The ability to make suggestions and decisions based on numbers
* Team player