Middleweight Web Developer, Electric Putty, Brighton & Hove – c.£35K + Excellent Benefits
Permanent, full-time role
- 33 days paid holiday
- Profit Share
- Well-Stocked Fridge
- Friday 5pm Beers
- Personal Training Budget
- Great rooftop office location – Close to bars, restaurants and the beach!
Electric Putty are an ethically-aligned digital design agency specialising in designing elegant, accessible, engaging and user-friendly websites and applications for the charity and NGO sector. Their client list includes the Citizens Advice Bureau, The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, the National Housing Federation and the RSPB.
Since 2004 they have developed an excellent track record in website design, web application development & brand asset development and the know-how to help charities and NGOs transform the way they work and deliver their vision.
Additionally, Electric Putty are a genuinely family-friendly company who offer as much flexibility as they can. So your work will fit with the rhythm of your life – not the other way round!
The Role of Middleweight PHP Developer
Reporting to the Director of Technology you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the full development lifecycle – planning, coding and delivery
- Working on a range of new and existing client projects
- Helping develop a suite of SaaS products
- Solving complex problems
- Working with the project team on scheduling and capacity management
The ideal Candidate for the Middleweight PHP Developer Role
- A genuine passion for web development and coding
- Pragmatic and resourceful with a problem-solving attitude
- Loves a challenge and is not afraid to dive in
- A desire to learn and increase your skills
- Naturally curious and inquisitive
- An excellent communicator
- Confident, outgoing, enthusiastic
- Able to build strong working relationships with team members and clients
- Wants to make a positive difference
Skills Range for the Middleweight PHP Developer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, expanding digital design agency who do great work for their charity/NGO clients while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Please send your application to email@example.com.