Media Sales Executive, Maidstone, up to £24k + £15k comms + International Travel
Do you have media sales experience or b2b sales experience?
Are you looking for fresh challenge?
Do you enjoy international travel?
Our International media client based in Maidstone is now looking for an experienced Media Sales Executive to join their friendly and dynamic sales team. You will be responsible for all print, digital and sponsorship sales across two of their market leading publications.
International travel plays a part in this role with this role, nationally and internationally. So far this year they have attended shows in Las Vegas, Dubai, Germany, Nashville, Chicago and more plus a few in London & Birmingham.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to develop their career as the company offer stability, longevity and the opportunity to develop and grow within the company.
Based in Maidstone the company is an independently owned International Media Business. They have over three decades of international and national media experience operating across b2b and b2c environments.
Their portfolio includes; magazines, websites, awards and networking events. They currently publish seven titles, three consumer and four business-to-business, as well as producing publishing and media solutions for a diverse range of clients.
The Media Sales Executive Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for all print, digital and sponsorship sales across two of their market leading publications.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Selling print and digital online advertising.
- Hitting and exceeding set targets.
- Achieving all set KPI’s.
- Developing and maintaining new and existing client accounts.
- Providing outstanding customer service and understanding the client’s needs.
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports.
- Regularly updating customer data on the CRM system.
- Maintaining effective communication with other teams and departments across the business.
- Attend all UK and International trade shows
The Media Sales Executive Candidate:
The position is best-suited to a self-motivated and confident individual who is happy to work individually as well as part of a team.
You will need to be very organised, have excellent communication & customer service skills, computer literate and be well presented.
- 1 + years Media Sales or B2B or B2C sales experience
- Experience selling to an international clientele desirable
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Customer relationship building skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Must be an enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual, with the ability to self-manage
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- 21 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Company Bonus
- Breakfast and Lunches
- Company Socials