FILLED – Media Sales Executive, Central Brighton, up to £23k + comms OTE £32k (uncapped)
Would you like to work in central Brighton for a well-established Print & Digital Media Group?
Do you have some Media sales/B2B sales experience?
Our well-established Media group client is looking for a new Media Sales Executive to join their friendly and energetic advertising sales team based in modern offices in central Brighton. You will have the opportunity to work with iconic brands, including several glossy magazines and award-winning digital offerings.
This job offers you the opportunity to work for a well-established Media Group; one of the largest regional media companies in the UK. They employ over 3,500 staff with 1,600 experienced media sales people that help local businesses generate awareness and promote their products and services to local audiences.
They have recently moved to new modern offices in central Brighton and pride themselves on providing a friendly and supportive working environment.
The Media Sales Executive role
Media Sales Consultant will take ownership of the commercial performance for their allocated sales territory and help the company to achieve their next phase of growth. Working closely with the Sales Manager and Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for the driving revenue generation across the company portfolio of newsprint, magazines and digital media.
- Selling across print and digital channels
- Identify new revenue streams
- Sales activity levels (largely telephone based)
- Commercial reporting
- Identify, pitch, win and retain key commercial partnerships
- Keep the Display Sales Manager informed of activity, via CRM (Gemstone)
- Monitor competitors’ activities in the market place and keep abreast of all developments.
- Work closely with the Display Sales Manager to fully understand, support and feed into plans/objectives
- Ensure a close working relationship with Digital Account Manager, including regular coaching sessions
The Media Sales Executive Candidate:
As a Media Sales Executive, you’ll need to be able to manage a busy, and very varied, workload.
- Previous sales experience (Media sales preferred but not essential)
- Good at prioritising and working under pressure
- Proactive and hard working
- Experience using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel to an intermediate/advanced level
- Experience working with any CRM systems (Gemstone, Fieldglass, Salesforce etc) would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to work to a range of strict deadlines due to Daily & Weekly titles
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Outgoing with a good sense of humour
- A competitive basic salary + annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave per the calendar year, plus bank holidays.
- Access to the materials & tools from our market-leading Advertising Sales training and development.
- Access to discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, days out and a range of high street shops.
- Company pensions & Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 07540 993111