Media Sales Executive, Agile Media, Crawley, West Sussex, £22k-£25k + Commission
Interested in the vibrant drinks industry?
Looking for an exciting new role?
Agile Media is a market-leading media company operating in the drinks sector, providing both the trade and consumers with award-winning magazines, websites, events, tastings and awards dinners.
Their multi-platform portfolio of successful and well-established brands includes Off Licence News, Harper’s, Drinks Retailing Awards, Think Gin, International Beer Challenge and International Cider Challenge to name but a few! It’s a very sociable and vibrant industry that is fast-growing and extremely interesting. One day you could be speaking to Hendricks Gins and Bulmers Cider and the next to Wine Australia or a small UK based micro-brewery.
They are now looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and results-driven sales person to join their team. For more information about the job, read on…
The Media Sales Executive will work closely with the Commercial Director and other team members to ensure the best portfolio sales opportunities are available to clients and will also be relied on to update the team on any potential new revenue streams they identify when speaking to their clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Portfolio sales across print, digital, events and sponsorship
- Attending industry events, tastings, dinners and awards
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients
- Looking for new market opportunities
- Keeping up to date with market news and trends
- Developing creative solutions for clients’ budgets
- Account management and development of existing accounts
For the market and industry, Agile Media relies on sales people who are able to forge strong and long lasting relationships with the clients – the consultative sales approach is by far the most successful in this market and the right candidate would be expected to show where they have successfully built this kind of client relationship in order to deliver great sales results. You’ll have the following skills and experience:
- A brilliant sales person and effective deal closer
- Motivated by success and pride in their brand
- Experienced in selling display advertising, digital, event sponsorship and creative solutions
- Have a consultative and intelligent approach to selling
- An effective relationship builder
- A good listener
- A fantastic team player
- Organised and with great time management skills
- Languages would be a bonus but not essential
- Creativity is a must with proven ability to turn ideas into reality!
This is a great opportunity to join a mar leading media company operating in a dynamic, friendly and fun marketplace. To apply for the role please send your CV to our retained recruitment consultant Cat Murray.