NOW FILLED – Media Sales Exec, Display & Digital, Sussex, up to £22k + comms
Want to leave the call centre environment?
….. and work on a market leading title?
In a role with excellent career prospects……….
Our top publishing, events and conference client has been providing market leading business information for 150 years. The markets they operate in include: food and drink, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and hospitality, and, more recently, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic sales person to join one of their teams to develop both existing and new business for advertising across hugely successful portfolio of display, classified and digital platforms.
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent sales skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong negotiator
- Enjoys developing client relationships
- Good admin kills
- Diligent attitude
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Selling the benefits of print and online products to both new and existing advertisers.
- Analyse competitor activity.
- Updating contacts and client records.
- Build relationships with media experts within advertising agencies.
- Understanding the food manufacturing marketplace.
- Obtaining new business using leads from competitor publications and websites.
- Being a primary contact for incoming business, ensuring advertisers can always speak to someone.
- Developing solid client relationships over the telephone.
- Completing bookings and advising on supply of copy.
- Developing enquiries to ensure we are being profitable (by up-selling premium positions, repeat advertisements)
- Working on special projects as directed.
- Liaise with sales and digital production to ensure all bookings are entered and ready to run.
The company offer excellent benefits including:
•Contributory pension scheme
•25 days holiday
•Discounted Gym membership
•Free car parking
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call: 01273 710088 for further details.