JUST FILLED – Media Sales Account Manager, Events & Web, West Sussex, £25k-£30k + comms
Wine lover and super salesperson?
Here is a really exciting new role for you………
Our top publishing, events and conference client has been providing market leading business information for 150 years. The markets they operate in include: food and drink, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and hospitality, and, more recently, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
They are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager for their wine business. This consists of a website, three trade tasting and other events. They are looking for the right candidate to maximise the commercial benefit of this and develop new digital revenue streams for the successful brand.
You will be responsible for selling and promoting three trade tastings and online advertising and e-marketing solutions to wine trade in the UK and overseas. You will work with an existing client portfolio whilst actively prospecting for new business.
• Selling stands and the latest e-marketing solutions to wine producers and distributors.
• Mainly office based
• Travel to major trade shows
• Meeting with selective client visits to your key accounts in the UK and overseas.
• Promoting three trade tastings
• Online advertising
• E-marketing solutions
• Prospecting new business
• You have great interpersonal skills and are able to build up profitable relationships with your clients
• You have successful B2B sales experience. You have a proven track record managing complex accounts with multiple decision makers.
• You have a consultative sales approach with a strong ability to assess clients’ needs effectively and offer solutions to meet their requirements.
• You thrive at the challenge of achieving and exceeding sales targets. Your personality matches the current team spirit and winning culture that has made WRBM so successful.
• You are internet savvy
• You must be able to manage accounts effectively as well as handle cold calling
• You must possess strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• You must be self-motivated, tenacious and demonstrate a high degree of time management and organisational skills.
In return for your enthusiasm, hard work and results, you will be given development opportunities in our internationally facing, market leading organisation.
You will benefit from an attractive salary package with performance linked incentives, all within an exceptional working environment.