FILLED – Marketing Manager, Advertising Agency, Brighton, £30-35K
This Full Service Agency is a well known and highly regarded agency based in central Brighton and the team are passionate about their company, the people who work there and the work they do for their super clients.
They are now looking for a Marketing Manager who will play a key role in joining up the marketing and business development process and be involved in every part of the marketing and sales function.
You will be responsible for specifically and consistently promoting the agency to a range of audiences, using all avaialble and accesible marketing channels and techniques.
The agency does fantastic work for their clients, build brands, win awards and achieve commercial success but want to now tell more of the right people consistently and loudly driving the business forward.
- Close involvement in the development and execution of the overall agency marketing strategy
- Defining and segmenting the target audiences
- Building the agency’s overall calender of marketing activity
- Creating and owning an overall profile with all audiences
- Understanding the agency’s full credentials, capabilities and opportunities
- Updating and maintaining the agency’s credentials and case studies with the latest work, results and accolades, online and offline
- Identify the best/key/relevant communications channels for the agency
- Specifying, planning and managing the execution of all marketing communications materials, messaging and content
- Identifying key networking, platform, thought leadership and profile-raising events and other opprotunities
- Identifying potential promotional partners and managing these relationships
- Identifying relevant Awards and writing the entries
- Managing major clients entertainment and hospitality events
- Managing seasonal agency communications, gifts, etc (e.g Christmas)
- Working within and managing a defined budget
- Devising sytems and processes for effective working with the Creative and Account Handling teams to secure timely inputs where required
- Coordinating key new business actions and priorities, working closely with the Directors
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional who ideally has an agency background and understands the potential that can be achieved in this already established and successful company.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org