Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive – CRM, Burgess Hill, £24k-£30k
Do you have experience of running B2C integrateD marketing campaigns?
Experienced in using and maintaining CRM/eCRM systems?
Our client is one of the world’s leading research focused healthcare groups, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive (CRM) to join their marketing team where you will help to support and develop their central CRM consumer database among other marketing duties.
The company’s continued investment in research and development means that their business continues to grow. Their success is built on innovation and diversity so this role offers great opportunities to the successful candidate.
As a key member of the marketing team you will help to support and develop the consumer database and CRM activities.
• Support and develop the central consumer database
• Ensure all data sources and databases use data collection and exchange of data correctly
• Assist and project manage Direct Marketing activities
• Co-ordinate and execute integrated marketing programmes
• Ensure Online research
• Project management of marketing campaigns
• Write regular reports and analysis
• Assist with the daily management of dept campaigns
• Degree or equivalent in Marketing Direct/Database marketing, CRM Systems
• Experience working with relational databases/CRM systems
• Successful track record in running integrated marketing campaigns (B2C)
• Strong analytical & numeracy skills to interpret multiple data sources
• Advanced in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Good understanding of data collection
• Able to provide user friendly reports
• Excellent writing
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01273 710088