NOW FILLED – Marketing Executive, B2B Events, East Grinstead, £23k-£25k
Interested in Events Marketing?
Do you have 2-3 years marketing experience or CIM Qualified (studying)
Our top media client is looking for a talented and creative marketing executive to join their busy and expanding central marketing team at their offices in West Sussex.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in the implementation of exceptional, fully integrated, multi-media marketing campaigns across our portfolio of exhibitions, events, magazines and websites.
The work is varied and challenging. There is a lot of exciting initiatives across the company and marketing is essential to maximise these opportunities.
They are seeking enthusiastic, positive individuals who relish a busy and productive atmosphere. There is plenty to do and a commitment to excellence is vital. The ability to deal with multiple projects at any one time is essential.
The role present an excellent opportunity for an individual with two or three years’ marketing experience to learn fast, undertake their own projects, be exposed to marketing over the whole range of B2B media streams and attend the company’s large scale national exhibitions for hands-on experience. On the job and formal training will be available.
You must have previous experience in both digital and offline marketing and event marketing experience is preferred also.
• 2-3 years marketing experience (ideally b2b)
• Ideally a formal marketing qualification
• Able to work without supervision – to take on own projects
• Exhibit a creative streak
• Sound copy writing skills
• Familiar with the latest digital marketing techniques
• Attention to detail and results focused
• Confident phone manner
• Market and competitor awareness
• Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects and campaigns
• Excellent written and oral skills
To support the Brand Marketing Managers in the implementation of exceptional, fully integrated, multi-media marketing campaigns which meet or exceed the commercial objectives of the business.
• Implement the marketing strategies for the brands to ensure: maximum audience engagement and visitor attendance at exhibitions; generation of sales leads, new business marketing to drive sales at exhibitions.
• Develop good market knowledge of all industry sectors to ensure marketing strategies and campaigns are relevant, compelling and effective.
• Work closely with the Brand Marketing Managers to produce innovative, compelling and accurate marketing collateral which delivers the agreed value propositions.
• In conjunction with the Brand Marketing Managers, liaise regularly with marketers within the brand and events teams to ensure marketing planning processes are being adhered to and to maximise cross-company best-practice and economies of scale.
• Work closely with the Data & Insight team to provide timely, accurate and targeted data for marketing campaigns.
• Take ownership of the day-to-day management and updating of exhibition websites; working closely with the Brand Marketing Managers to fulfil recommendations and updates, including audience focused landing pages.
• Assist the Brand Marketing Managers in managing a range of external marketing suppliers (PR, creative, digital marketing, printers, mailing houses, registration companies)
• Assist the Brand Marketing Managers to build strong relationships with key customers, contra/media partners and associations, including regular face to face visits.
The company offer excellent benefits including private healthcare, contributory pension and 25 days holiday and a modern office working environment with on-site parking.