Marketing & Business Development Manager, Gatwick, £36-48K + benefits
This award winning full service legal firm is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join the business team for a 12 month maternity cover contract commmencing mid May.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the wider MBD team, a number of dedicated partners and other lawyers, ensuring that the firms MBD campaigns are driving new prospects into the firm and/or retaining and developing existing clients. This is achieved through the active progression of Parners sales pipelines – managing relationships through the sales conversion process. A key responsibility will be to provide coaching and consultancy internally to fee-earners across the firm. Candidates should have expereince of running Marketing and Business Development campaigns that help differentiate a business from its competitors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional who wants to take on a contract role in an award winning and forward thinking firm.
- Of degree calibre and/or CIM qualified
- Previous experience of working in a marketing and business development role
- Experience of working in a professional services (ideally with a law firm) environment is preferred
- Real Estate bias is preferred
- Proven experience managing external agencies and participating in MBD campaigns
- Be creative, proactive and willing to develop own technical expertise
- Confidence and previous expereince working with and influencing senior management
Along with a competetive basic salary you will receive excellent company benefits.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com