Marketing Account Manager, Full Service Marketing Agency, Near Horsham, £26-29K
Our client is a well-established and successful full-service marketing agency near to Horsham, West Sussex, and due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the marketing team. The role is paying £26-29k depending on experience. This is an incredible opportunity to work for an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency who pride themselves on their creativity and quality of work.
With clients ranging from shopping centres to event venues, accountants to IT providers and charities to construction, a career here is fast paced, varied and there’s never a dull moment.
Reporting into the department director, you will be responsible for a number of tasks including (not an exhaustive list):
- Day to day managing of client accounts
- Researching multi-channel media
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Sourcing suppliers and costs
- Liaising with in-house designers and out of house suppliers
- Raising POs and invoicing
- Playing an active involvement in creative meetings
- Working with and overseeing an Account Executive
- Additional ad hoc administrative tasks
- Resolving any issues raised
- Quality control of artwork
One minute you could be organising for a shopping centre event to take place or researching details and budgets for a national advertising campaign, and the next you could be project managing a new website design or video animation. One thing’s for sure – no two days are ever the same.
The successful candidate will be able to perform well under pressure, hit deadlines and targets, work under their own initiative, be dynamic, hard-working and possess maturity and common sense.
This job could be for you if you:
- have a minimum of 3 years’ marketing experience
- have strong knowledge across a wide range of different marketing elements
- are exceptionally well organised
- possess excellent attention to detail
- are confident with speaking to members of the public, suppliers and clients
- are not afraid to pick up the phone
- are well presented
- are prepared to ‘muck in’ with whatever task is required to get the job done!
- have a full and valid driving licence due to the head office’s semi-rural location and the fact you may be required to attend off-site meetings (pool car provided)
- have strong verbal, numerical and written skills
- can work effectively across a number of different projects simultaneously
Along with a creative benefits package employees are offered:
25 days’ holiday + bank holiday
Free onsite parking
Beautiful semi-rural office
Amazing incentives and team trips abroad
An opportunity to achieve your own goals and dreams
Unique and beautifully designed working environment
Free onsite parking
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org