Marketing Account Manager, Billingshurst, £22k-£26k
Do you have 3 years Marketing/PR Agency experience?
Would you like to work for a well-established, award winning & vibrant full-service marketing agency?
Our client PMW, a well-established and successful full-service marketing agency in Billingshurst, West Sussex, is looking for an experienced individual to work within the existing team and take on the role of Account Manager. This is an incredible opportunity to work for an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency.
One minute you could be organising for a shopping centre event to take place or researching details and budgets for a national advertising campaign, and the next you could be liaising with a printing company for the production of corporate collateral – no two days are ever the same.
The successful candidate will be able to perform well under pressure, hit deadlines and targets, work under their own initiative, be dynamic, hard-working and possess maturity and common sense.
PWM are a full-service creative marketing & PR agency, based near Horsham, West Sussex. They are a full-service marketing agency who specialise in creating stunning marketing campaigns for their clients and provide digital marketing, PR and advertising agent services to name but a few strings to their bow.
With clients ranging from shopping centres to event venues, accounts to IT providers and financial services to construction, a career with them will be fast-paced and varied, and never a dull moment!
The Account Manager role:
Working alongside an Account Director or Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for a number of tasks including (not an exhaustive list):
- Creating media proposals and schedules for clients
- Researching marketing opportunities to fulfil a client’s objectives
- Liaising with the in-house design studio to deliver artwork to brief
- Researching, booking and attending events
- Being involved in the creative and pitching processes
- Producing client reports
- Raising purchase orders and invoices
- Ensuring marketing campaigns remain on budget
- Development and updating of personal knowledge of clients’ products and services
- Dealing with enquiries from media connections
- Liaising with clients and ensuring commitments are delivered
- Possibly managing an Account Executive
- Additional ad hoc administrative tasks
The Account Manager candidate:
This job could be for you if you:
- have strong knowledge of all forms of advertising; in particular radio, press and digital
- have solid experience of B2C and B2B across a variety of industry sectors
- possess excellent team working skills, while being able to work under your own steam
- can demonstrate a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a similar agency role
- are exceptionally well organised
- possess excellent attention to detail
- are confident with speaking to members of the public, suppliers and clients
- are well presented
- are prepared to ‘muck in’ with whatever task is required to get the job done!
- have a full and valid driving licence due to the head office’s semi-rural location and the fact you may be required to attend off-site meetings (pool car provided)
- have strong verbal, numerical and written skills with an eye for detail
- are focused on results
- show flexibility and willingness to work across a number of different projects simultaneously
The client promises to .…
- Give you a job you will love
- Never make you clock watch again
- Make you laugh every day
- Create a fab new group of friends
Amazing incentives and team trips abroad
25 days holiday
An opportunity to achieve your own goals and dreams
Unique and beautifully designed working environment
Free onsite parking