FILLED – Marketing Account Executive. Lewes, £16k-£24k (depending on experience)
Are you a graduate looking to launch your Marketing career?
Or do you have 1 years Marketing agency experience?
Do you have excellent communication skills and would like to work for an award winning full service marketing agency?
Our full service marketing agency client based in Lewes is now looking for a talented Account Executive to join their Account management team to support them in the delivery of our award-winning Employee Communication projects.
The successful candidate will join the account handling team to support on a range of integrated projects from start to finish to make sure the client’s needs are being met. This is a fast paced and sometimes demanding role with never a dull moment!
This position will suit a recent graduate looking for their first agency role or someone with agency experience that would like to specialise in employee communications.
The company offer excellent career progression opportunities. You’ll receive a competitive package and ongoing support to help shape your career.
Our client is a full service marketing agency based in Lewes who specialise in employee communications. Their award winning consultants specialise in marketing-led HR campaigns for Clients including; Coca Cola, Unilever, The Gym Group and Vero to name but a few.
Their offices are based in Lewes, a short walk from the train station and are surrounded my boutique shops and artisan cafes.They provide inspiring a creatively driven, people-focused working environment. With a culture that promotes healthy ambition, they believe that life should be lived in balance, whether at work or at play.
The Account Executive role:
You will be joining a team of friendly, intelligent experts who all have a voice in how the company is shaped and contribute towards commercial strategy.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and media/digital suppliers
- Co-ordinating suppliers such as designers, artworkers, programmers, printers
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met to drive projects to completion
- Maintain and update project documentation from initiation to execution
- Assisting with project proposals and pitches
- Effectively managing the project budget, through regular tracking, reporting, and management of any scope or schedule changes
- Researching new suppliers and services
The Account Executive Candidate:
Upbeat with a ‘can-do’ attitude and fantastic communication skills, you will have the ability to build strong relationships founded on trust and transparency.
Ideally you will have a working knowledge of media channels – in particular web / digital.
- Ideally, you will have agency experience at Account Executive level.
- Or you might have a broader marketing background within an in-house marketing or communications role
- Bright, motivated self-starter
- Highly organised and take pride in your work
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong team player that works well under pressure
- Fantastic IT skills and a natural aptitude for embracing new forms of media.
- Can provide high levels of customer service
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111