FILLED Lead Developer, Full service Agency, Brighton circa £50K plus excellent benefits
Our client is a successful large full service agency in central Brighton. They are looking for a Lead Developer with the ability to drive multiple projects at once, manage a small team and take on everything from VR and game development projects to front end web development and technical consultancy.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to lead the development/technology proposition and help shape the services they offer, the processes they use and the type of work they undertake.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – the agency aim to solve a wide variety of problems for their clients and your creative solutions will often underpin our approach
- Happy working in multidisciplinary teams – the majority of the work you’ll undertake will be integrated. You’ll regularly be working with senior members of the PR, Digital and Design teams and not everyone will understand complex technical detail
- Hands-on experience with the Full stack
- Naturally curious and keen to explore and learn new technologies
- Have the ability to look beyond a specific framework or library
- Happy to help attitude
- Previous agency experience is an advantage
- Leading the development team and managing freelance resource
- Managing large-scale digital projects from a technical perspective and overseeing the delivery of smaller projects
- Technical project management, planning and developing budgets and SOW
- Advocating and promoting new technology approaches and methodologies with clients and internal teams
- Helping the develop the various services we offer clients, including UX, VR, AI and emerging technologies
- Working with the wider group to develop existing processes, security and technical infrastructure
- Generating and communicating creative ideas and technical solutions for new briefs
- Developing prototypes or proofs-of-concept for pitches and proposals
- Working closely with internal teams, including digital, design and account management
Along with a generous salary, this is a great place to work and a company that really look after their people.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org