International Delegate Sales Executive, Sussex, up to £23k + 25% OTE
Are you a recent Graduate looking to start an exciting and rewarding career in events?
Or do you have some sales experience and are used to speaking to senior decision makers?
Our award winning publishing and events client are now looking to recruit a new International Delegate Sales Executive to work in their international events team. You will be working across 7 conferences which take place in venues across Europe, USA & Asia – you will be responsible for speaking to senior decision makers and getting them to attend the events.
Our top publishing, events and conference client has been providing market leading business information for 150 years. The markets they operate in include: food and drink, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and hospitality, and, more recently, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
You will be joining a stable business who offer a supportive working environment who are committed to developing their employees and brands.
The International Delegate Sales Executive role:
These are events of approx. 200 people but they will spend thousands of pounds on the events. They run for a few days and start with inductions, innovation days, roundtables, transformation days, nightcap sessions and so on. The emphasis of these events is on networking.
- Talking to potential delegates
- Secure previous attendee bookings
- Selling delegate places across the 7 events
- Research potential new delegates
- Create and maintain good relationships with businesses/clients
- Updating databases
- Processing contacts/bookings
- Attending the company events
- Insuring attendance number increase year on year
- Offering excellent customer service
- Become a brand advocate
The International Delegate Sales Executive candidate:
- Graduate keen to work in events and interested in sales
- Or someone with sales experience talking at CEO level
- Confident on the phone
- Happy talking at CEO level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a determined attitude
- Good rapport building
- Strong time management & multi-tasking skills
- Happy to work on own initiative
- Enjoy working as part of a small but busy team
- Language skills would be an added bonus
The company offers a new modern working environment and excellent benefits including.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
•25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays)
•Healthy work/life balance
•Cycle to Work Scheme
•Company Football Team
•Charity Days/Cake Bakes
•Company ‘End of year Awards’ party
•Free onsite Massage sessions
•Season Ticket Loans (on successful completion of probation period)
•Discounted Gym membership
•Dry Cleaning Service