International Delegate Sales Exec, West Sussex, £20k with OTE £25K
Would you like to work for a leading events company?
Do you have some sales experience?
Our award winning publishing and event client are now recruiting for an International Delegate Sales Executive to work in their international events team. This is a newly created role within the business and you will be responsible for selling delegate space across their 3 events.
These are events of approx. 200 people but they will spend thousands of pounds on the events. They run for a few days and start with inductions, innovation days, roundtables, transformation days, nightcap sessions and so on. The emphasis of these events is on networking.
• Talking to potential delegates
• Selling delegate places across the 3 events
• Updating databases
• Processing contacts/bookings
• Attending the company events
The client is happy to look at candidates who have some telesales experience and want the next step in their career. Alternatively they are also happy to look at someone who perhaps wants a better work/life balance and wants to take a step back.
• Some telesales experience
• Confident on the phone
• Happy talking at Board level
• Driven and determine attitude
• Good listener
• Good rapport building
• Good time management skills
• Happy to work on own initiative
• Enjoy working as part of a small but busy team
• Language skills would be great but they wouldn’t rule someone out
The company offers a new modern working environment and excellent benefits and great work life balance.