International Conference Sales, West Sussex, up to £20k + comms
Exciting new opportunity if you have some sales experience……
Are you confident speaking with senior level people?
Our award winning publishing and event client are now recruiting for 2 International Delegate Sales Executives to work in their international events team. This is a newly created roles within the business and you will be responsible for selling delegate space across their 3 events.
These are events of approx. 200 people. They run for a few days and start with inductions, innovation days, round tables, transformation days, nightcap sessions and so on. The emphasis of these events is on networking.
• Talking to potential delegates
• Selling delegate places across the 3 events
• Updating databases
• Processing contacts/bookings
• Attending the company events
The client is happy to look at candidates who have some telesales experience and want the next step in their career. Alternatively they are also happy to look at someone who perhaps wants a better work/life balance and wants to take a step back.
• Some telesales experience
• Confident on the phone
• Confident speaking to CEO’s, Directors, Heads of depts
• Driven and determine attitude
• Good listener
• Good rapport building
• Good time management skills
• Happy to work on own initiative
• Enjoy working as part of a small but busy team
• Language skills would be great but they wouldn’t rule someone out
The company offers a new modern working environment and excellent benefits and great work life balance.