Interim Head of B2B Marketing, Brighton, 6 months, £50-60K pro rata
This company works in the online student arena giving advice, information and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs. As well as students the company are connected with educators, employers and conusmer brands to switched-on young people actively seeking out answers and meaningful connections.
They are now looking for an experienced and heavyweight B2B Marketer at director or senior head level to work on a contract basis for up to 6 months to be reponsible for helping shape a B2B marketing strategy, processes and team that will help place the business in the strongest possible place for future success. You will work closely with the Commercial Director, key internal stakeholders and a small B2B marketing and product team. This posiiton will have the opportunity to make a big difference to the way the marketing is approached.
- Shaping the commercial contact strategy and annual marketing plan, and pull together the communications and collateral that wrap around this, with deliverables to include:
- Creating a marketing contact strategy to support wider sales contract strategy
- Creation of 12-month marketing plan covering all our target market sectors including education, brands and pathways.
- Define how the B2B marketing structure, team, capabilities and processes should evolve in the future, and work with existing commercial marketing team to optimise performance.
- Scope, agree and implement an optimal approach to measuring success, and create effective reporting processes.
- Set B2B team goals and measures to ensure commercial objectives are reached across all our sales teams
- Work closely with tjje wider management team to ensure the future commercial marketing team are proactively engaged with key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of B2B marketing leadership and management, with a proven track record of success
- Experience of developing and executing high impact commercial marketing strategies
- Experience of a range of B2B marketing sectors, with specific experience in education and digital media sales highly desirable
- Previously helped to shape, develop and mentor teams
- Experience of working with data and tech, including Salesforce CRM
- High energy, self-motivation, and drive to achieve quality results
- The ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and numerical capabilityThis is a super role in a company who really care about their peoples development, happiness, wellness and work life balance and offer a welcoming, friendly and supportive working enviroment in central Brighton.
Along with a pro rata basic salary of £50-60K (dependent on experience) there are fantastic benefits offered to each employee.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com