Headhunter/Executive Search, Central Brighton, £22k-£26k + HIGH Comms
Are you a Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge?
Want to work in an international environment?
My specialist international recruitment client is looking for new talented candidates to join their successful and expanding team in central Brighton. The company really invest in their staff, offering on going training and mentoring with excellent career progression. They offer a relaxed and friendly but dynamic working environment.
You will have the opportunity to travel internationally visiting clients and attending conferences, meeting with the biggest and most respected people within the sectors they specialise in.
– 6 months+ recruitment experience
– Drive to succeed
– Self motivated
– Positive attitude
– Able to work under pressure
– Happy conversing at board level
– Target driven
– – Exceptional relationship building abilities
The role includes:
– Business development
– Account management
– Sales – consultative approach
– Professional and fun working environment
– Becoming a specialist in your field
– International travel to visit client and conferences
– Speaking to international clients and candidates
As well as on going training and 6 monthly appraisals the company also offer great benefits including:
• Structured training courses and reviews
• Private health insurance
• 25 days holiday
• Company Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Generous commission scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Quarterly prizes for exceptional performance
• Bottle of bubbly after first deal
• Team building days
• Match fund the charity of choice
• 2 days given towards the charity projects
• Relaxed dress code
• City Centre location
If you are they type of person who is excited about new opportunities and interested in advancing your career we would really like to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV.
Please email your CV to: Cat@escapehatchmedia.co.uk or call Cat on: 01273 710088