Head of Digital, Marketing Agency, Close to Horsham, circa £40K
Do you have SEO experience?
Would you like to work for a well-established & unique full-service marketing agency?
Our client is a well-established and successful full-service marketing agency based in close to Horsham, West Sussex. They are now looking for someone with strong SEO experience to join their team as the Head of Digital, this is a newly created role due to the increase in digital demands from their clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to build and lead their own team. Applicants must be able to handle SEO accounts themselves and liaise effectively with any third-party suppliers. As the department grows, responsibilities will include managing the team and assuring quality control.
They a full-service creative marketing & PR agency, based near Horsham, West Sussex. They are a full-service marketing agency who specialise in creating stunning marketing campaigns for their clients and provide digital marketing, PR and advertising agent services to name but a few strings to their bow.
With clients ranging from shopping centres to event venues, accounts to IT providers and financial services to construction, a career with them will be fast-paced and varied, and never a dull moment!
The Senior Digital Account Manager role:
You will be hands-on in running campaigns, taking the reins on building a new digital marketing team from the ground up. Once the team expands you will manage and mentor more junior members
The Senior Digital Account Manager will be responsible for a number of tasks including:
- Create digital marketing proposals for potential new clients
- Compiling client reports with clear and concise analytical data
- Review the performance of digital marketing campaigns for existing clients
- Preparing technical and sales collateral for new business proposals
- Planning, implementing and reporting on:
- SEO campaigns
- Banner advertising
- Social media advertising
- Cookie marketing
- Keyword research
- Tracking and analysing results of digital marketing activity
- A strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Social media advertising campaigns
- Planning and running online advertising
- Integrating all online platforms to optimise digital marketing opportunities
The Senior Digital Account Manager candidate:
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- can demonstrate previous successes in the core skill and experience areas
- strong client-facing skills
- possess effective managerial skills
- excellent communication skills
- enjoy presenting to clients
- personable and thrive while working as part of a bigger team
- adept at putting together robust SEO and digital marketing strategies
- love finding new and effective trends in SEO and digital marketing
- excellent time and budget management skills
The client promises to .…
- Give you a job you will love
- Never make you clock watch again
- Make you laugh every day
- Create a fab new group of friends
Amazing incentives and team trips abroad
25 days holiday
An opportunity to achieve your own goals and dreams
Unique and beautifully designed working environment
Free onsite parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: circa £40K DOE