Head of Content, Creative department, Brighton, circa £40K
Our client is a global organisation in the international education sector and all of the company’s creative work is produced from within their 19-strong creative services team. This includes websites, digital campaigns, print materials, video, photography, signage, and engaging content across all the sites.
The company is an exciting, innovative business with a fast-moving, ambitious, marketing-led vision.
You will be a talented, experienced, exceptional Head of Content who will drive the on and offline content. Directing and managing a talented team of four content producers and working alongside a team of graphic and digital designers, you will implement briefs and content development from marketing and digital marketing teams globally.
You will support the business objective to bring highly qualified students to the higher education and language education brands. Setting the strategy and innovating effective processes for the brands you will be ‘the face and voice of content’ owning the advocacy of effective content for the business..
A hands-on role you will also create content for priority brands in all mediums – the ability to accurately and quickly interpret a brief to produce high quality content will be essential, as will the ability to perform under pressure.
The successful candidate will have highly-honed management skills and creative agency experience with a proven track record of content excellence and in running high performance teams.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven management skills in a complex environment
- Proven ability to deliver strategy
- Experience in creating content across digital and print platforms
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience of content creation, proofing and copy editing to a high standard
- Educated to degree level
- Proficiency in using of Google Analytics
- Proven ability to interpret large amounts of information quickly to produce great content
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative thinker with proven campaign experience, from inception to delivery
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org