Head of Client Development, B2B Communications Agency, Brighton, circa £50K
This award winning B2B communications agency is looking to bring on board an experienced Head of Client Development who will spearhead the growth of existing clients along with taking reponsiblity of converting warm new business leads generated by and external new business agency.
- Proven experience in a business development (but not purely sales), or similar role building senior relationships with large global companies.
- An excellent track record in converting leads into clients and growing revenue from existing clients. The following more specific experience would also be valuable but not necessary:
- Experience engaging with senior clients in B2B technology, professional and financial services organisations.
- Experience solution / consultative-selling on behalf of marketing communications agencies or other services organisations (such as management consultancies).
- Experience working within a small or mid-sized entrepreneurial business to engage with large customers.
- An outstanding communicator – written, verbal and presentation – with excellent ATD.
- A polished, professional and charismatic individual adept in building senior relationships and networks – including within the agency and the new business agency
- .A strategic thinker able to design business development and key account strategies and plans (working with the CSD and Account Directors).
- Goal orientated with proven experience in delivering results
- Highly organised individual able to weave seamlessly between priorities.
- A skilled negotiator with a keen commercial mindset – first-rate financial reporting and commercial pricing experience.
- An unflappable operator and problem solver that can juggle multiple responsibilities.
- A creative genius who can craft compelling propositions to meet client needs.
- Able to work autonomously but also an inspiring leader who can work across teams to help them and the organisation to maximise potential.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com