Head of Business Development, Creative Production Company, Brighton – 3 days/week, £45-60K Pro rata + Bonus
Head of Business Development – Be The Fox
Part-time/3 days a week
£45-60K (pro rata) + Bonus
Be The Fox is an award-winning Brighton-based creative production company. We work with global brands including British Airways, Ford, Nissan, Casumo, Honda and Samsung, and agencies such as Digitas LBi, SapientRazorfish, Isobar, and Imagination.
From initial concepts through to beautifully-crafted content and broadcast projects, our team of producers, directors, production managers, editors and storytellers regularly moves heaven and earth to help our clients realise their business objectives.
Although we are based in Brighton, our founders are ex-London executives from both a broadcast and commercial background, and most of our work extends to London-based clients. We are open to contracts with local Brighton companies, but our ambitions are to continue to build on our portfolio with high profile content for large companies.
The Role of Head of Business Development
We’re now looking to recruit a proven Head of Business Development. Reporting to the senior team, you’ll be responsible for developing, nurturing, and closing new business leads to contribute to the successful growth of the business. Key responsibilities are:
- Winning profitable new business
- Initiating and building long-term client relationships with agencies and brands
- Working collaboratively with the MD and the senior management team to develop a business development strategy
- Account managing new business won and nurturing clients
- Raising the profile of Be The Fox via networking, speaking at conferences, attending exhibitions, identifying awards to enter and press opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate for the Head of Business Development Role
You’ll be an experienced new business person with prior success in new business generation for a major media owner, creative production company, or advertising agency. You’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Able to generate new business via research, incoming leads, networking, qualified leads, event attendance, conference speaking, and recommendations
- Experience in developing and managing new business systems and processes
- Knowledge of creative content projects – understanding how a project evolves and what everyone’s role is
- A belief in, and passion for, great content and storytelling
- Hard-working, highly-organised, motivated, genuinely wanting to deliver a project for clients that is beautifully-crafted and effective
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Able to regularly report back to the senior management team on the evolving new business development strategy
- Able to truly listen
- Full UK driving licence and valid passport, and happy to travel occasionally to international conferences/meetings
Personality Profile for the Head of Business Development
- Honesty and integrity
- Confident and outgoing
- Energetic and driven
- Cares for the success of clients
- Comfortable in a small team
- Driven to take initiative
- Wants to over deliver for clients and the business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, ambitious, and growing creative production company in a central Brighton location.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.